Wang Church is a chapel which serves the local Lutheran parish for holding services as well as weddings and baptisms. This church is a unique monument of great cultural importance. Therefore, the parish allows sightseeing.
- There are no guided tours, neither for groups nor for single visitors.
- The tape with the audio-tour about the church s history is played for groups of at least 10 people.
- Adequate clothing and good behavior are obligatory.
- Visiting the church outside usual sightseeing times is only possible under the following conditions:
– free time of the guide
– paying the double admission
- We cannot make reservations for a fixed sightseeing time.
- The entrance fee has to be paid in cash at the cash desk (in the bookstore)
- Bills can only be made out the day the entrance is paid
- Visitors wanting to hold a service, a mass or devotions in the church can do this only outside the regular sightseeing hours. Advance announcement: 0048 757619228
- From May to September there will be a German evangelic pastor caring for the holiday guests.
- On Saturdays it might be possible that the church is closed for some hours because of wedding celebrations. Telephone number for information about the dates: 0048 757619228
Restoration of the church is permitted thanks to the offerings and donations we receive from tourists. We would like to thank you for it – may God bless you!
© 2021: Kościół WANG | site by: wiredot.com